Powder henna is a combination of cleaning, styling, adjustment, care and tinting of eyebrows.
It differs from traditional henna treatment mainly in terms of the type of products used, which in addition to tinting, intensively nourish the skin and stimulate hair growth, as well as the increase the durability of the tint.
Powder henna remains on the skin for up to 2 weeks and about 6 weeks on the hair. Traditional henna remains on the skin for 2-4 days and for about 2 weeks on the hair.
However, an unquestionable advantage of the treatment is its effect. Powder henna is done with preparations rich in extracts, vitamins and antioxidants, which stimulate hair growth.
What does powder henna procedure involve?
The treatment starts with removing makeup and applying a peel to the eyebrow area. Then the stylist maps the face and, based on the designated points, develops the geometry of eyebrows adapted to the facial features. The following step involves preparing the pigment, which will be used to color the eyebrows. Henna is applied onto the skin and hair in several stages, so as to obtain the most natural and lasting effect. At this point, we can create an ombre effect. After washing the henna off, on request, the eyebrows are shaped and trimmed. Finally, nourishing oils are applied to the skin.
How long does the treatment take?
The powder henna treatment takes about 50 minutes.
How much does Henna powder cost:
Henna powder costs PLN 80, and henna powder with brow shaping is PLN 100.
What colors of henna powder are available?
The choice of color is basically unlimited. The basic product variants include shades of blonde, brown, ash and black, which can be mixed as needed.
How long does the powder henna tint last?
Powder henna lasts up to 2 weeks on the skin and about 6-8 weeks on the hair. The permanence of the tint depends on the type of skin, hair, care used and exposure to the sun.
How to prepare for the procedure
Before the procedure the Client may consider an allergy test. We encourage it, especially if you are allergic, you are undergoing the procedure for the first time, you have never dyed your hair or are pregnant.
Recommendations after the procedure:
1. Do not wash your eyebrows for 24 hours after the procedure
2. Do not apply makeup remover containing strong detergents, based on oils and designed to remove waterproof makeup for 48 hours
3. Avoid touching the eyebrow area
4. Avoid rubbing the eyebrows
5. Avoid exposure to the sun
Contraindications for powder henna:
- Positive reaction in an allergy test
- Inflammation and allergies of the skin on the eyelids, eye area and eyebrows
- Bacterial and viral diseases
- Injuries to the skin around the eyebrows
- Psoriasis of the skin around the eyebrows
- Eye infection
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Botox and fillers (wait at least 2 weeks)
- Menstruation, pregnancy, lactation, hormonal contraception may affect the durability of the color.