Nucleofill Soft Eyes
Nucleofill Soft Eyes is a biostimulator designed to restore and rejuvenate the eye area.
It is based on low-molecular and highly purified polynucleotides of natural origin, specifically designed to improve the quality of the skin in the orbital area.
What does the Nucleofill Soft Eyes treatment consist of?
Nucleofill Soft Eyes treatment produces a powerful lifting effect by elevating tissues and thickening the skin. The action of polynucleotides on fibroblast receptors leads to the production of type I collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. These elements guarantee increased firmness, elasticity and hydration of the skin, resulting in a visible rejuvenation of the area around the eyes.
The Nucleofill Soft Eyes preparation works both at the deep level and at the level of the top layers of the skin, so the effect of the treatment is multi-level, and each layer of the skin is properly nourished.
Is the Nucleofill Soft Eyes treatment safe?
If the client is qualified for the treatment and truthfully fills out the pre-treatment consent, informs the treating physician of all important information regarding his health - this will allow the treatment to be carried out under the most safe conditions. The composition of the preparation is of natural origin, which allows to minimize possible allergic reactions.
What happens to my skin during the Nucleofill Soft Eyes treatment?
1. The skin around the eyes receives deep hydration, thanks to the binding of water through polynucleotides and directing it to the tissue areas.
2. long-lasting antioxidant effect, thanks to antioxidant properties. The chemical structure of the product allows it to absorb free radicals, thus blocking their action at the cellular level.
3. receptor stimulating action at the level of fibroblasts - causes the start of the process of collagen production - thickening and firming the skin around the eyes.
Indications for Nucleofill Soft Eyes treatment:
- facial wrinkles around the eyes
- skin flaccidity
- lowering the eyebrow arch
- improvement of skin structure
- thickening of the dermis
- dark circles under the eyes
The effect is visible after a single treatment, for a lasting and best effect we recommend 3 treatments every 14-21 days.
Typically, traces of injections disappear after about 48h, while each body reacts individually so swelling along with microhemorrhages may persist for up to 7 days.