Dr. Cyj Hair Filler
Dr. Cyj Hair Filler is an innovative, patented treatment based on seven peptides and hyaluronic acid, which:
- stops hair loss,
- is effective in the fight against alopecia (baldness),
- accelerates hair growth,
- thickens the hair,
- stimulates circulation and improves blood supply to the scalp,
- revitalizes hair follicles,
- improves the condition of the scalp,
- strengthens hair before and after transplantation.
What does the treatment involve?
The Dr. Cyj peptide treatment consists in introducing the preparation with a pre-filled syringe into the scalp. It is a type of needle mesotherapy. The Dr. Cyj peptide treatment can be used by both women and men.
How many treatments and how often should be performed?
The treatment consists of four treatments, which should be performed every two weeks. Then, after 6 months, a repeated treatment is recommended. After one year the entire series of procedures should be repeated.
How long does the procedure take?
The treatment takes about 30 minutes.
Is Dr. Cyj’s treatment painful?
The procedure is performed without local anesthetic. Pain threshold is always an individual issue. During the procedure we feel the discomfort associated with the needle, but generally it is not very painful.
What does the skin look like after the treatment, is healing time required?
After the Dr. Cyj treatment, you can feel delicate convexity on the skin at the puncture site and a slight itching. These symptoms usually disappear within 1 day. No healing time is required.
What effects can be expected from Dr. Cyj’s treatment and when?
After about 15 days from the first treatment, hair loss is stopped. After subsequent treatments, we observe hair thickening, accelerated regrowth and improvement of hair thickness.
Contraindications for the Dr. Cyj procedure:
- autoimmune diseases
- untreated diabetes
- rheumatological diseases
- inflammation of the scalp area
- open wounds in the scalp area
- immunosuppressive medicine
- steroid therapy
- recurring tonsillitis
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- persons under 18 years of age
Composition of the Dr. Cyj preparation:
- Hyaluronic acid (0.7%)
- improvement of hydration
- peptide penetration promoter
Decapeptide-10; Octapeptide-11; Octapeptide-2:
- stimulation of angiogenesis within the hair follicles (i.e. improved blood supply)
- inhibition of apoptosis (cell death)
- hair growth stimulation
- hair growth activation
- stem cell stimulation
- multiplication of keratinocytes
- blocking the effects of DHT, which causes alopecia
- stopping hair loss
- restoration of hair pigmentation
- new hair formation