What is dermomassage about?
Dermomassage is performed with a special device, equipped with various size heads, adapted to individual parts of the body. The heads are connected to the pump, thanks to which the vacuum pressure is exerted on skin, subcutaneous and deeper tissues. In addition, there are balls in the heads, additionally acting upon the tissues.
How long does it last?:
The treatment lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Is dermomassage painful?
This is, as in most cases, an individual matter. I personally find it a bit painful but bearable. I have had customers who did not feel any pain at all. Of course, we can try and limit the pain by choosing the size of the head and regulating the pump.
Is the treatment effective? When can I expect results?
I consider dermomassage a very effective treatment. Results can be expected after the first treatment.
The difference will be better visible in people who are slightly overweight than in skinny ones.
There will be small bruises. If the treatment is carried out at high settings, there will be quite a lot of bruising. These bruises disappear after about a week. Additionally, you may experience sore muscles the next day.
What effects can we expect after the treatment?
• Cellulite reduction
• Reduction of body circumferences
• Firming the body
• Rejuvenation of the epidermis
• Restoration of correct metabolism
• Reduction of water retention by activating the venous and lymphatic systems
• Elimination of toxins
• Increased production of collagen and elastin
• skin inflammation
• mechanical damage to the skin
• tendency to bleeding and bruising
• broken vessels
• heart failure
• fever, weakness and fatigue of the body
• advanced hypertension (doctor's permission required)
• solar erythema
• inflammatory acne
• face surgery carried out in the last 6 months
• microdermabrasion or dermabrasion performed in the last month
• Botox injected in the last 4 months