MAWAWO is an intimate, friendly place, and it’s staff has a great deal of knowledge and experience in the field of skin care and anti-aging. The salon was established in 2017.
We have created a place where Clients receive skin care advice, styling and cosmetic services of the highest standard, advanced cosmetic and anti-aging procedures. And all that takes place in a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. All services we offer are performed by qualified Staff: Stylists and Cosmetologists.
Thanks to the combination of knowledge and experience from several fields of skin care, we are able to provide advice to our Clients and offer them the best solutions, as well as present the pros and cons of specific solutions.
Since we started, we have been faithful to the principle that we buy only new equipment of proven quality that we do not lease. The cosmetic products we use are original and, if required, certified.
Mawawo is a place where quality, proficiency, knowledge and listening skills come first. We take care of our Team and the Team takes care of our Clients.
We have built a place where we offer services in the field of cosmetics, cosmetology and aesthetic medicine. We have also created a brand of advanced natural cosmetics, Mawawo Natural Cosmetics https://mawawocosmetics.com/ . By providing professional face and body treatments, we help Clients to follow proper skin care routine at home. Having a group of specialists from various fields in one place, we are able to offer solutions from the least to the more invasive ones, exactly what our Clients need.
Mawawo is located in the Mokotów district of Warsaw, 1-2 minutes from the tram stop (lines 4; 10; 14; 18; 35) There is a free parking space in front of the salon. We are open six days a week. Clients can book an appointment in person, online, by phone or by e-mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING SERVICES AT MAWAWO SALON
as of 12.09.2023
The Rules and Regulations for use of services in MAWAWO salon define the general terms and conditions of the contract on the basis of which the Client receives the service. The Regulations are available on the website www.mawawo.pl and for review at the reception desk of the salon, located at 108/112 Pulawska Street in Warsaw.
1. Mawawo Cosmetic Salon in Warsaw at 108/112 Pulawska Street is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. The services offered at Mawawo may be used by people over 18 years of age. People under 18 years of age must come to the appointment with a parent or legal guardian or provide the appropriate consent with the parent's contact information and a legible signature to verify the statement provided.
3. The client may use the selected service of the salon after being qualified by the staff for the treatment - by completing the relevant forms such as - consent to perform treatment.
4. The employee can refuse to perform the treatment if he considers that there are any contraindications to the treatment or the client is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
5. The client is financially responsible for any damage caused on the premises of Mawawo through his fault.
6. In the event of inappropriate behavior of the customer in Mawawo or violation of order or the course of the treatment process, the staff has the right to refuse or interrupt the service and ask the customer to leave the premises immediately. In such a situation, Mawawo has the right to immediately terminate the service contract and retain the service fee in full as compensation for losses incurred and compensation for lost benefits.
7. Mawawo reserves the right to change the offer and prices of services. The offer of current services and the Price List of services is available for review at the Salon's Reception and on the website http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
8. Client, by using the selected service at Mawawo, fully accepts the above and lower regulations and does not raise any objections to them.
RULES OF BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT AND PERFORMING A SERVICE
1. Client reserves a visit by choosing one of the available options:
2. In order to book a visit MAWAWO will charge the Client with 50% non-refundable deposit for cosmetic services, i.e. henna eyebrows and eyelashes, powder henna eyebrows, eyelash and eyebrows lamination, eyebrows adjustment, manicure and pedicure, waxing, nose and ear piercing,
as well as a non-refundable deposit of PLN 100 for cosmetological services, i.e. laser hair removal, injection lipolysis, needle mesotherapy, micro-needle mesotherapy (Dermapen), carboxytherapy, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, hydrogen cleansing, manual cleansing, micro-needle radiofrequency, endoderm massage, classical massage, HIFU, tissue stimulators, lip modeling, IMAGE Skincare professional treatments, Dr. Cyj mesotherapy.
3. In the case of a reservation, the deposit is charged on account of the reservation, and the amount of the deposit is deducted after the service is provided.
It is not possible to re-schedule the appointment.
The deposit must be paid by booking an appointment in the Booksy app, in person by the Client or by bank transfer to the MAWAWO account.
In the case of bank transfer, the customer has 1 hour from the time of booking the visit to pay the amount due to the account 79 1950 0001 2006 0032 6199 0001 and provide the appropriate payment confirmation.
In the absence of a recorded payment, the visit reservation is canceled without further notice to the Client.
4. Making a reservation is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
5. In order to cancel a visit, please contact the Reception of the salon by phone or text message at +48 533 899 331 , email email@example.com, or cancel the visit on Booksy.com.
6. In the case of non-cancellation of the visit by the Client, MAWAWO considers the treatment to have been performed, without the possibility of applying for a refund of the deposit paid for the performance of the treatment.
If the client has a treatment package or has a purchased Voucher, a one-time change of appointment is allowed no later than 7 days before the booked appointment.
7. A client who has booked an appointment should report to the Salon Reception no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled treatment time in order to complete all formalities.
8. In case the Client is late for the arranged treatment, the time of lateness is counted from the arranged time of the treatment and is connected with shorter duration of the arranged treatment.
9. MAWAWO Staff has the right to refuse the service if the Client is more than 15 minutes late. The treatment in this case may be considered as performed without the possibility of applying for a refund of the deposit paid for the treatment.
10. MAWAWO Staff reserves the right to change the Employee assigned to a treatment without giving reasons.
11. In exceptional situations MAWAWO Staff reserves the right to cancel all bookings for reasons beyond its control. In such a case, a new appointment date will be set and the Client will not bear any costs.
12. Services/Packages/Vouchers purchased from MAWAWO are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. Vouchers and packages are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, unless the therapy provided requires a longer period of time and this will be agreed with the Cosmetologist or salon staff.
TERMS OF USING PROMOTIONS IN MAWAWO
1. The Client is obliged to inform the Reception of the salon which promotion he/she wants to take advantage of before starting the treatment.
2. Discounts and promotions do not combine with each other, the Client chooses the promotion that is most beneficial to him.
3. Unless otherwise stated, the Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of sale. After this date, vouchers become invalid.
4. MAWAWO Staff reserves the right to shorten the duration of the promotion about which it will inform by posting appropriate information on FB or the mawawo.pl website.
RULES OF USING TREATMENT PACKAGES IN MAWAWO
1. At the Salon Reception you can purchase Packages for certain cosmetic and beauty treatments offered at MAWAWO. The list of package treatments and the Price List of Packages is available at the Reception or at http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
Beneficiary - owner of a purchased Package for treatments at MAWO
Package - entitles a person who has purchased several treatments at one time to receive services at a promotional price and to use treatments under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
3. The Package is the property of the person who purchased it and only the Beneficiary may carry out treatments under the Package.
4. The Beneficiary has the right to transfer Ownership of the Package to a third party or to extend the expiration date of the Package only in exceptional situations with the prior consent of MAWAWO.
5. MAWAWO does not accept returns of Packages, does not reimburse costs of not performed treatments, and does not exchange Packages for cash or any other treatments.
6. the user of the Package is obliged to inform about any changes occurring between treatments that may affect the safety and effectiveness of the treatment (emerging contraindications)
7. The employee has the right to refuse to perform a treatment, if he considers that there is any
8. MAWAWO reserves the right to recognize in the above situation the treatment as performed, if it recognizes that the person using the Package made a reservation of the date, being aware of the contraindication. The Beneficiary may take advantage of a free telephone or personal consultation in order to verify possible contraindications.
9. In case of non-cancellation of an appointment within the package or lateness of 15 minyt, the treatment is considered to have been performed.
10. packages are valid for: for a maximum of 12 months.
1. MAWAWO Staff reserves the right to make changes in these Regulations, provided that they do not violate the rights acquired by the Client during the offer. Changes to the Rules and Regulations are communicated to the Client by posting them for review at the Salon's Reception Desk and on the website www.mawawo.pl.
2. Any matters not covered by these Regulations shall be resolved in accordance with the Civil Code.
3. Complaints and claims can be submitted in writing to the address of Mawawo: ul. Puławska 108/112, 02-620 Warsaw or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Complaints will be considered in writing or by e-mail, depending on the form of submission, within 14 days
We are very happy to offer you our services. Your satisfaction is our priority.