MAWAWO is an intimate, friendly place, and it’s staff has a great deal of knowledge and experience in the field of skin care and anti-aging. The salon was established in 2017.
In our offer you will find such treatments as:
Mawawo is a place where quality, proficiency, knowledge and listening skills come first. We take care of our Team and the Team takes care of our Clients.
We have built a place where we offer services in the field of cosmetics, cosmetology and aesthetic medicine. We have also created a brand of advanced natural cosmetics, Mawawo Natural Cosmetics https://mawawocosmetics.com/ . By providing professional face and body treatments, we help Clients to follow proper skin care routine at home. Having a group of specialists from various fields in one place, we are able to offer solutions from the least to the more invasive ones, exactly what our Clients need.
Mawawo is located in the Mokotów district of Warsaw, 1-2 minutes from the tram stop (lines 4; 10; 14; 18; 35) There is a free parking space in front of the salon. We are open six days a week. Clients can book an appointment in person, online, by phone or by e-mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF SERVICES IN THE MAWAWO SALON as of 2 September 2019
The Regulations for the use of services at the Mawawo Salon shall determine the general terms and conditions of the contract on the basis of which the Client receives the service. The Terms of Service are available on the website www.mawawo.pl and at the reception desk of the Salon.
1. Mawawo Salon (hereinafter referred to as Mawawo) in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 108/112 is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
2. The services offered at Mawawo can be used by persons over 18 years old. Persons under 18 years of age must come to visit with a parent or legal guardian.
3.The Client may use the selected service provided by the salon after they are qualified by the staff for the treatment by filling in appropriate forms such as the Consent to the Treatment.
4.The Staff reserves the right to refuse to perform the procedure if they consider that there are any contraindications to the procedure or the Client is under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
5. The Client is financially accountable for any damage caused at the Mawawo premises.
6. In case of improper behavior of the Client at Mawawo or violation of order or process, the staff has the right to refuse or interrupt the service and ask the Client to leave the facility immediately. In such a situation, Mawawo has the right to terminate the service contract immediately and retain the service fee in full as compensation for the losses incurred and compensation for lost profits.
7. Mawawo reserves the right to change its offer and prices. The offer of current services and the Price List are available at the Living Room Reception and on the website http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
8. The Client using the chosen service in Mawawo fully accepts the Regulations and does not raise any objections to it.
RULES FOR APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND SERVICE PROVISION
1. The Client books an appointment by choosing one of the available options:
a) by phone at +48 533 899 331
b) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) through the portal moment.pl or versum.pl: https://www.moment.pl/mawawo-salon-kosmetyczny, https://a42edeac.versum.com/.
d) www.mawawo.pl website or the Facebook page.
2. Mawawo reserves the right to collect 100% of the advance payment from the Client. The advance payment can be made personally by the Client or by bank transfer to the Mawawo account. In such a case the Client has 24 hours to pay the amount due to the Mawawo account: 79 1950 0001 2006 0032 6199 0001. If no payment is recorded, the booking is cancelled without additional notification to the Client.
3. Booking an appointment is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
4. To cancel an appointment, the Client shall call +48 533 899 331 or by a text message to the number indicated in the text message received, email@example.com with the Reception Desk of the salon, or cancel the appointment at moment.pl, versum.pl at least 24 hours before the date of the planned service.
5. If the Client does not cancel the visit at least 24 hours before the treatment, Mawawo reserves the right to consider the treatment as performed, without the option to apply for a refund of the advance paid for the performance of the treatment. In this case, the treatment that was purchased as a package or as a voucher shall also be considered performed.
6. The Client who booked an appointment should report to the Mawawo Reception Desk no later than 5 minutes before the appointed time of the treatment in order to complete all formalities.
7. In case the client is late for an agreed treatment, the time of delay is counted from the agreed treatment time.
8. Mawawo reserves the right to refuse the service if the Client is more than 15 minutes late. The treatment in this case can be considered as performed without refund of the advance paid for the treatment.
9. Mawawo reserves the right to change the assigned employee without providing explanation.
10. In exceptional circumstances Mawawo reserves the right to cancel all reservations for reasons beyond its control. In such a case, a new date of the appointment is set and the Client does not bear any costs.
11. Services/packages/vouchers purchased in Mawawo are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
RULES FOR THE USE OF PROMOTIONS AT MAWAWO
1. The Client shall inform the Reception Desk of the salon about the promotion they want to use before the treatment.
2. Discounts and promotions do not combine, the Client chooses the best option available.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of sale. After that period, the vouchers become invalid.
4. Mawawo reserves the right to end the promotion earlier and shall post the relevant information on the Facebok page or the mawawo.pl website.
RULES FOR USING TREATMENT PACKAGES IN MAWAWAWO
1. At the Reception Desk of the salon the Client can buy Packages for certain cosmetic and medical treatments offered at Mawawo. A list of package treatments and Price List of Packages is available at the Reception or at http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
2. Terms used herein:
User – owner of the Mawawo treatments package purchased.
Package – entitles a person who has bought several treatments at once to receive the service at a discounted price and to use the treatments under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
3. The Package is the property of the person who bought it and only the User can use the treatments within the Package.
4. The user has the right to transfer the Property of the Package to a third party or to extend the validity of the Package only in exceptional cases with the prior consent of Mawawo
5. Mawawo does not accept returns of Packages, does not reimburse the cost of the treatments not performed and does not exchange the Packages for cash or any other treatments.
6. The User of the Package shall inform about any changes between treatments that may affect the safety and effectiveness of the treatment (new contraindications)
7. The Staff has the right to refuse to perform the procedure if they find any contraindications.
8. Mawawo reserves the right to consider the treatment as performed in the above situation, if it considers that the User of the Package has booked an appointment in spite of being aware of any contraindications. The User shall be entitled a telephone or personal consultation free of charge in order to verify any contraindications.
9. In the case of failure to cancel an appointment booked as part of the Package, the treatment is deemed to have been performed.
10. Packages are valid for a maximum of 12 months.
1. Mawawo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, provided that they do not violate the rights acquired by the Client while the offer is valid. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be communicated to the Client at the Reception Desk and at www.mawawo.pl.
2 All matters not regulated by these Regulations shall be settled on the basis of the Polish Civil Code.
3 Complaints can be submitted in writing to Mawawo’s address: ul. Pulawska 108/112, 02-620 Warsaw or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints shall be considered in writing or by e-mail, depending on the form of their submission, within 14 days.
We are very happy to offer you our services. Your satisfaction is our priority.
02-620 Warszawa (Mokotów)
+48 533 899 331
Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 21.00
Saturday: 8.00 - 15.00