Mawawo is a homely, customer-oriented beauty salon whose mission is to offer high-quality services at an affordable price. Our customers praise us for our reliability and commitment, and they appreciate the proven, state-of-the-art equipment that we work with. At Mawawo, we specialize in laser hair removal. We perform these treatments using the Cynosure Palomar Vectus, hailed as the most effective laser in the world. The Vectus is very effective at removing even fair and red hair.
We have been doing laser hair removals since day one of our activity. The quality of our work is confirmed by the fact that nearly 100% of our customers return and new ones come mainly upon recommendation. This allows us to cut down advertising costs and invest instead in continuous development while maintaining affordable prices.
In a world marked by an ever-growing competition and overload of information, we have made it our goal for each and every one of our customers to feel that their needs are given priority treatment and that their trust will bring about the results they expect. It was our customers who encouraged us to extend the range of our services to include manicure, pedicure, as well as eyebrow shaping and tinting. In the meantime, we welcomed in our team Marina, one of the most renowned manicure experts in Ukraine. Marina has an extensive experience (10 years) in manicure, pedicure and makeup, but most importantly, she has a lot of passion and aesthetic sense. Our customers hold her in high esteem not only for the beautiful decorations and professional accuracy, but also for her extraordinary precision and ability to choose the nail shape that best fits the customer.
Organizational Regulations of the entity
Mawawo Esthetic Medicine
providing therapeutic services
The Regulations have been adopted for the entity providing medical services under the name of Mawawo Magda Wolińska, ul. Puławska 108/112, 02-620 Warsaw, REGON: 367755234, NIP: 8241744887 hereinafter referred to as “Mawawo”. The legal basis of the regulations is art. 24 in conjunction with art. 23 of the Law of 15 April 2011 on medical activity. Mawawo is entered in the Register of Medical Service Providers, kept by the Mazovian Voivode under the number 000000216575. Mawawo operates on the basis of the legal acts in force, including in particular the Law on Medical Activity of 15 April 2011 (consolidated text: U.2018.2190, i.e., 2018.11.231638 as amended) and executive acts to the Law.
The Regulations shall specify: - the name of the entity,
- objectives and tasks,
- organizational structure,
- type of medical activity and scope of services provided;
- the location where health services are provided,
- organization and course of the process of providing health services,
- principles of making medical records available
Objectives and tasks
The goal of Mawawo is to provide specialized health services in the field of aesthetic medicine. In the scope of its tasks Mawawo in particular:
- provides individual medical advice and consultation in the field of aesthetic medicine
- provides injection procedures
- provides high quality health services in the field of aesthetic medicine
- uses high quality materials and means to perform treatments,
- provides health services with particular emphasis on the safety and needs of patients.
Mawawo provides separate diagnostic and treatment rooms.
Type and scope of therapeutic activities and health services provided
Mawawo is active in the field of outpatient health services in the field of aesthetic medicine
The scope of services provided by Mawawo includes payable health services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
Location of health services
The services shall be provided at the facility located at the address: ul. Puławska 108/112, 02-620 Warsaw
Organization and the process of providing health services
Mawawo provides health care services only during the working hours of the facility where the services are provided. Information about opening hours is available on the facility’s Facebook page and under the Contact tab.
Health services are provided with due diligence in accordance with the indications of current medical knowledge, respecting the rights of the patient and in accordance with the principles of professional ethics.
The Client books an appointment by choosing one of the available options: - by phone at +48 533 899 331
Mawawo reserves the right to collect 100% of the advance payment for the booked visit from the Client. The advance payment can be made personally by the Client or by bank transfer to Mawawo’s account. In such case, the Client has 24 hours to pay the amount due to Mawawo’s bank account: 79 1950 0001 2006 0032 6199 0001. If no payment is received, the booking is cancelled without additional notification to the Client.
Booking an appointment is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
The booking is confirmed via a text message or an e-mail: confirming the reservation and 24 hours in advance reminding about the date booked.
To cancel an appointment, the Client shall call +48 533 899 331 or by a text message to the number indicated in the text message received,
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reception Desk of the salon, or cancel the appointment at moment.pl, versum.pl at least 24 hours before the date of the planned service.
If the Client does not cancel the visit at least 24 hours before the treatment, Mawawo reserves the right to consider the treatment as performed, without the option to apply for a refund of the advance paid for the performance of the treatment. In this case, the treatment that was purchased as a package or as a voucher shall also be considered performed.
The Client who made the reservation of the visit should report to the Mawawo Reception Desk no later than 5 minutes before the appointed time of the treatment in order to complete all formalities.
If the Client is late for an appointment, the delay time is counted from the agreed treatment time.
Mawawo reserves the right to refuse the service if the Client is more than 15 minutes late. In such case the service shall be considered as performed without refund of the advance paid for the treatment.
Mawawo reserves the right to change the assigned employee without providing explanation.
In exceptional cases, Mawawo reserves the right to cancel all reservations for reasons beyond its control. If that is the case, a new date of the visit shall be set and the Client shall not bear any costs.
Payment for health services
Health services at Mawawo are provided for a specified fee by persons with appropriate skills and qualifications.
Prices for health services are specified in the price list, available on site at the location where health services are provided and on the website www.mawawo.pl under the Price List tab.
Health services are also provided on based on packages for individual services. The prices of the packages are specified in the price list.
Mawawo is directed and represented by its owner Magda Wolinska.
The duties and powers of a representative are as follows:
- Organizing and managing the work of the staff;
- Supervising the work of the staff and compliance with procedures
- Decision making on hiring, firing, compensating and disciplining the staff
Mawawo keeps the medical records of the Clients and ensures the protection and confidentiality of the data in the records in accordance with applicable laws.
Mawawo may make medical records available upon request of the patient or their legal representative or a person authorized by the patient
Medical records can be made available:
- By providing them to be reviewed on site;
- By making a copy or copies;
- By providing an original contingent on confirmation of receipt and subject to return after use
- By email.
There is no charge to Mawawo for making medical records available.
The regulations are valid as of 4 November 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF SERVICES IN THE MAWAWO SALON as of 2 September 2019
The Regulations for the use of services at the Mawawo Salon shall determine the general terms and conditions of the contract on the basis of which the Client receives the service. The Terms of Service are available on the website www.mawawo.pl and at the reception desk of the Salon.
1. Mawawo Salon (hereinafter referred to as Mawawo) in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 108/112 is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
2. The services offered at Mawawo can be used by persons over 18 years old. Persons under 18 years of age must come to visit with a parent or legal guardian.
3.The Client may use the selected service provided by the salon after they are qualified by the staff for the treatment by filling in appropriate forms such as the Consent to the Treatment.
4.The Staff reserves the right to refuse to perform the procedure if they consider that there are any contraindications to the procedure or the Client is under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
5. The Client is financially accountable for any damage caused at the Mawawo premises.
6. In case of improper behavior of the Client at Mawawo or violation of order or process, the staff has the right to refuse or interrupt the service and ask the Client to leave the facility immediately. In such a situation, Mawawo has the right to terminate the service contract immediately and retain the service fee in full as compensation for the losses incurred and compensation for lost profits.
7. Mawawo reserves the right to change its offer and prices. The offer of current services and the Price List are available at the Living Room Reception and on the website http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
8. The Client using the chosen service in Mawawo fully accepts the Regulations and does not raise any objections to it.
RULES FOR APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND SERVICE PROVISION
1. The Client books an appointment by choosing one of the available options:
2. Mawawo reserves the right to collect 100% of the advance payment from the Client. The advance payment can be made personally by the Client or by bank transfer to the Mawawo account. In such a case the Client has 24 hours to pay the amount due to the Mawawo account: 79 1950 0001 2006 0032 6199 0001. If no payment is recorded, the booking is cancelled without additional notification to the Client.
3. Booking an appointment is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
4. To cancel an appointment, the Client shall call +48 533 899 331 or by a text message to the number indicated in the text message received, email@example.com with the Reception Desk of the salon, or cancel the appointment at moment.pl, versum.pl at least 24 hours before the date of the planned service.
5. If the Client does not cancel the visit at least 24 hours before the treatment, Mawawo reserves the right to consider the treatment as performed, without the option to apply for a refund of the advance paid for the performance of the treatment. In this case, the treatment that was purchased as a package or as a voucher shall also be considered performed.
6. The Client who booked an appointment should report to the Mawawo Reception Desk no later than 5 minutes before the appointed time of the treatment in order to complete all formalities.
7. In case the client is late for an agreed treatment, the time of delay is counted from the agreed treatment time.
8. Mawawo reserves the right to refuse the service if the Client is more than 15 minutes late. The treatment in this case can be considered as performed without refund of the advance paid for the treatment.
9. Mawawo reserves the right to change the assigned employee without providing explanation.
10. In exceptional circumstances Mawawo reserves the right to cancel all reservations for reasons beyond its control. In such a case, a new date of the appointment is set and the Client does not bear any costs.
11. Services/packages/vouchers purchased in Mawawo are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
RULES FOR THE USE OF PROMOTIONS AT MAWAWO
1. The Client shall inform the Reception Desk of the salon about the promotion they want to use before the treatment.
2. Discounts and promotions do not combine, the Client chooses the best option available.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of sale. After that period, the vouchers become invalid.
4. Mawawo reserves the right to end the promotion earlier and shall post the relevant information on the Facebok page or the mawawo.pl website.
RULES FOR USING TREATMENT PACKAGES IN MAWAWAWO
1. At the Reception Desk of the salon the Client can buy Packages for certain cosmetic and medical treatments offered at Mawawo. A list of package treatments and Price List of Packages is available at the Reception or at http://mawawo.pl/pl/cennik.
2. Terms used herein:
User – owner of the Mawawo treatments package purchased.
Package – entitles a person who has bought several treatments at once to receive the service at a discounted price and to use the treatments under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
3. The Package is the property of the person who bought it and only the User can use the treatments within the Package.
4. The user has the right to transfer the Property of the Package to a third party or to extend the validity of the Package only in exceptional cases with the prior consent of Mawawo
5. Mawawo does not accept returns of Packages, does not reimburse the cost of the treatments not performed and does not exchange the Packages for cash or any other treatments.
6. The User of the Package shall inform about any changes between treatments that may affect the safety and effectiveness of the treatment (new contraindications)
7. The Staff has the right to refuse to perform the procedure if they find any contraindications.
8. Mawawo reserves the right to consider the treatment as performed in the above situation, if it considers that the User of the Package has booked an appointment in spite of being aware of any contraindications. The User shall be entitled a telephone or personal consultation free of charge in order to verify any contraindications.
9. In the case of failure to cancel an appointment booked as part of the Package, the treatment is deemed to have been performed.
10. Packages are valid for a maximum of 12 months.
1. Mawawo reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, provided that they do not violate the rights acquired by the Client while the offer is valid. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be communicated to the Client at the Reception Desk and at www.mawawo.pl.
2 All matters not regulated by these Regulations shall be settled on the basis of the Polish Civil Code.
3 Complaints can be submitted in writing to Mawawo’s address: ul. Pulawska 108/112, 02-620 Warsaw or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints shall be considered in writing or by e-mail, depending on the form of their submission, within 14 days.
We are very happy to offer you our services. Your satisfaction is our priority.